PropheticSniperPropheticSniper

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Marine Boy Marine Boy

Well....

I suppose the animation and sound were good, but it lacked any real substance. I myself am unfamiliar with Marine Boy so this held no nostalgic (if thats what you were aiming for) value for me, perhaps thats why i don't understand it. But next time maybe you could add an episode to your intro, because thats what this felt like. An intro to an old-style cartoon show. Then it ended, and i was left feeling a desire for more of something that wasn't there. Props for the animation, but work on the overall presentation methinks.

2/5 6/10

popyea responds:

it would have been pretty difficult to animate an entire episode myself and maintain a similar quality. if i did i'd want to be getting paid for it and not just as a hobby.

WGJ4K: Mickey's Rebuttal WGJ4K: Mickey's Rebuttal

SKRAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

SKRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Sketchy Friends Dance 2 Sketchy Friends Dance 2

Great

This is a great loop. i loved your last one, and i like this one even better. However i felt like the purple girl was a bit neglected. I noticed a quite few spots in the music when her sound played but she remained motionless. But other than that i think its amazing. Well done sir! I applaud you!

TheBoogley responds:

Poor purple lady... lots of people have been saying that, I'll fix it soon

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

The secret to winning...

...Is to put all your points in Stranth. But seriously, this game is legit, a great parody of an RPG's plot. i remember playing another PSTW game in the past, and as simple as the "gameplay" is, its quite enjoyable to play through. More of these would be welcome.

5/5 10/10

A Bad Taste of Pico A Bad Taste of Pico

Pretty good

I Thought it was pretty good, the part that i was able to play that is... But when i stepped onto the Elevator it glitched into the ceiling and i couldn't move. But other than that, it was sweet. Keep up the awesome!